Generic Background With Side Menu



Ambulance Bills
To obtain a copy of your ambulance bill please click on the link below for EMS/MC


Burn Permits
For information regarding burn permits please call (706) 645-3508 or (706) 645-3509. A burn permit form must be filled out and submitted to the fire department. A burn permit form may be obtained at the fire department.


Copy of a Fire Report
A copy of a fire report may be obtained by calling (706) 645-3508, please have the address and date of the fire available.  The report will be ready for pickup within 48 hours of the request at the Fire Department.